DOWNLOAD NOKIA ASHA 501 SOFTWARE 11.1.1

By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use. You should take the issue with Nokia Care. I thought they had corrected this bug, but, nope! How satisfied are you with this response? Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox. I have been having a difficulty trying to create a back up for my phone, I have a Nokia Asha dual and an eight GB memory card but now my phone memory is very low and I always get a reminder to create more space for the phone. nokia asha 501 software 11.1.1

Uploader: Bakus
Date Added: 28 April 2011
File Size: 48.81 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 77377
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Hi Admin I have been having a difficulty trying to create a back up for my phone, I have a Nokia Asha dual and an eight Aha memory card but now my phone memory is very low and I always get a reminder to create more space for the phone.

You should use the recovery tool to reinstall the phone software.

Nokia Asha - User opinions and reviews - page 72

WeChat and others are kinda sad. Sir koi apps open karte h to something went wrong dikhata h or app close ho jaati h to batao kya kare. Find more information or comments about the update from here. As for the and new Asha OS, its pretty new and there are surely some bugs which need to be fixed. This was happening with the previous version of the firmware too.

New update software What should you do now? The features you need to be your most social self, directly from your Asha smartphone.

I think it uses the phone accelerometer to use this feature Prior to More Nokia mobiles Nokia mobiles price in India. Are other facing the same issue. You will be needed to flash the full factory firmware using the Lumia Software Recovery Tool.

Software Update 11.1.1 for Asha 501 Available Now – Update Guide

To what i know, Yes! So you should take the phone to a Care service point for reflashing.

nokia asha 501 software 11.1.1

Thanks for the info Mr. Alas, due to the changes in the sw version this is getting increasingly difficult to use! Tech News in Hindi. How to Install the Android Q beta on Nokia 8. This site uses cookies.

Software Update for Asha Available Now - Update Guide

How can I get the certificate back. I cant download whatsapp nd I have wifi….

nokia asha 501 software 11.1.1

Updates are usually phased by regions. The headline-grabbing feature in the update is the addition of instant messaging app, WhatsApp.

Nokia Asha 501 Gets Asha OS 11.1.1 Update

For language packs changes - I am afraid but we cannot just change the language pack as the phone is bound to a specific variant according to the region you bought it WhatsApp support added — after updating the software, tap the WhatsApp icon in the main menu to download the latest version of WhatsApp.

In reply to erolmam's post on November 21, How did you get the screenshots of the phone?

I also have confirmed details of what the update brings to the phone. When u update through NSU, it formats ur phone and reinstall the firmware with updates. How to solve my big problem?

I have been having a difficulty trying to create a back up for my phone, I have a Nokia Asha dual and an eight GB memory card but now my phone memory is very low and I always get a reminder to create more space for the phone. After the update to Lastly, the new software and WhatsApp assha come pre-loaded on all new Asha s fresh from the Nokia factory.

nokia asha 501 software 11.1.1

Comments