DOWNLOAD JCE EDITOR 1.5.7.4

Is there any switch I have to pull or to make some setting? Just send me your name by PM. I suppose I just don't know where to look. It sounds as if the plugin is not being updated correctly. Hello all I installed the plugin and I used this to work for the translation Quote from: Start Newer 1 Older End 1. jce editor 1.5.7.4

Uploader: Akitaxe
Date Added: 24 February 2009
File Size: 49.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 20671
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





English default and Spanish.

Hi Dorjano, I don't know if you solved your problem about the 1.5.77.4 issue within my JCE plugin but I found what was going on. Hi Diastasi and thank you for your language file: Could not find the file 'template. Since I did not originally set up this site I am not sure if there was reasoning behind this.

How do I do that? It could help me to understand what's going on. Try to replace, after have copied en.

JCE text editor - [OSTraining Support Forum]

I have no extensions folder in the administrator folder. I have looked via ftp and don't see it anywhere.

It might be worth doing a manual uninstall and then re-install of just the plugin to see if that solves the update problem.

After going through a few tutorials Ecitor have figured out that I have an older version of the JCE editor on my site. Please login or register.

jce editor 1.5.7.4

So I believe it 1.57.4 normal to takes you to the product page to choose the attribute first. It just dont add the product to the basket but takes you to the product page asking you to fill the attributes fields. Since all seems to work, I don't care and it's not a HS issue anyway Toni.

Welcome, Guest Please Login or Wditor. If you want, I can add credits for the work you have done with the translation in spanish.

JCE Editor shows template background

I'll will check it again tomorrow morning The code for Spanish would be es. If someone finds it's identical let me know as I'd rather have a symlink but another file Will a new install override the current version? If you had my JCE VM product plugin, installed prior the update of JCE and if it's not working anymore since the update, simply reinstall my plugin and everything is fine.

We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Home Forums 09 29 Hi bandit Yes, JCE is one of the very few jxe for which upgrading is as simple as installing the new version.

jce editor 1.5.7.4

Yes I believe it is normal. Visit my webpage www.

The Joomla! Forum™

Features News The Community. It sounds eeditor if the plugin is not being updated correctly. The administrator has disabled public write access.

My newer installation is Joomla 1. Now I wouldn't have searched for troubleshooting on this subject when that would have been my problem, I had a different one - maybe related, maybe not, so here it is along with a solution Additionally to the problem discussed above my installation was not showing the file je icons when invoking 1.5.74.

HS popup. It is shown in the plugin section of JCE. Sorry, I went back through a few videos trying to figure it out but cant' find the information I need. What is left is a system message saying: So simply copying over solved this particular problem for meyet not the language file problem, but I can live with that Oh, and no.

From this, and fortunatlyI have been able to reproduce the issue.

Comments