PIERCE THE VEIL FAST TIMES AT CLAIREMONT HIGH DOWNLOAD

Isn't It Harmless Hollyn. He was alone and this girl came in his life to change him because he was going through depression and being alone so its basically teenage love really but the guy Love the girl WAY too much at the end he said"Don't you know I'll die for you" don't you think that's taking too far I mean I know you love the girl but you wanna die for her for real. Every single door in this house is on fire! User does not exist. The movie Almost Famous was based on that. pierce the veil fast times at clairemont high

Uploader: Vusar
Date Added: 7 April 2011
File Size: 59.34 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 37063
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Now brother bring that beat back. Know something about this song or lyrics?

Flag darrennn on November 19, All lyrics provided for educational purposes timds. I like the music because it has a hint of Michael Jackson influence. Tonight we'll be throwing a party. General Comment and you hear Vic at the end talking. Requested songs Sort by alphabet Sort by country Sort by year.

He will destroy anyone who gets close to her until she comes to him. A little faster now! Lyric Correction I was saving x3 I was saving myself for you. Be the first to make a contribution! Get a weekly email update We won't give out your email. Because I'm saving myself for timse. Under the sunset we started to drink.

Fast times at clairemont high lyrics

I say the words as the moon painted us blue. I saved myself for you. Still haven't found what you're looking for? I think he says " If I can't, what's the point?

Pierce the Veil - Fast Times At Clairemont High Lyrics Meaning

Because I'm saving myself for you. Every single door in this house is on fire! Oh, because without you nothing ever mattered. And one night under the smoke alarm.

pierce the veil fast times at clairemont high

He's probably going through depression and he's trying to be happy for her, "I was saving myself for you. Pierce the Veil Fans Also Like: Flag kevvyc on March 09, Under the sunset we started to drink.

pierce the veil fast times at clairemont high

Now as I watch them feed on you, it's over. And they probably used Clairemont High instead of Ridgemont because the movie was filmed at Clairemont High. I think this is about how he was going out with a girl who was helping him with depression and she was helping him to stop self harming and he would do it all for her but they broke up so that's why he says " I was saving myself for you ".

With an 'i' lol. If I die, higb die too.

He was also a jounalist for Rolling Stone Magazine when he was 16 and toured with The Allman Brothers Band for three weeks interviewing the entire crew. Add your thoughts 14 Comments. He was alone and this girl came in his life to change him because he was going through depression and being alone so its basically teenage love really but the guy Love the girl WAY too much at the end he said"Don't you know I'll die for you" don't you think that's taking too far I mean I know you love the girl but you wanna die for her for real.

Fast Times At Claremont High song meanings.

Comments